Community Q&A Question: need help

Asking About: Mustang SVE Progressive Rate Lowering Springs Silver (05-14)


need help

I got a 2005 convertible. And I'm gonna buy these this week. I wanna know if I can use my OEM struts and shocks meaning I just replaced them 6 months ago. And if I can get it alligned with no caster camber plates or anything. Working on a budget after replacing my transmission. ? Please help. Thanks
from Monroe |
0 0

These will work just fine with your existing struts/shocks. As for alignment, that will vary from car to car. We recommend part number EIB-581260K to play it safe. Using these will give you enough adjustment for your alignment shop to get it back within specs.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $199.99
    SVE Logo