Community Q&A Question: What about a tune

Asking About: Mustang Anderson N41 Camshaft (87-93) 5.0


What about a tune

Hey I got stock bottom end 302 but I have performer heads and performer rpm intake and every thing I need for this cam but what do I need for a tune to make all this work well and we're can I get it ?
from berry |
0 0

With that list of mods, I would recommend a dyno tune. On your year range, you will need to find a shop that does dyno tuning and they will be able to provide you with what you need. I would recommend finding a local mustang forum and see who they recommend in your area for the job.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $328.59
    Anderson Ford Motorsports Logo