Community Q&A Question: 50 state legal

Asking About: Mustang Trick Flow Top End Kit, w/ Street Burner Intake Black (87-93) 5.0L


50 state legal

Is this kit 50 state legal? I see the heads and intake are. What about the cam?
from San Bruno |
0 0

The cam is not carb legal. We piece these kits together so in order to retain an all carb legal setup, I would recommend a Ford racing e303 cam, part number M6250E303, in place of the trickflow cam as it does come with an EO number. Give one of our customer care reps a call at 866-507-3786, and we can swap that cam in place of it for you with this kit so that everything has EO numbers.
from Hewitt |
2 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $2,699.97
    Trick Flow Logo