Community Q&A Question: KYB shocks

Asking About: Mustang KYB Gas-A-Just Rear Shock (94-04)


KYB shocks

I want to know if the top of that shock is a male end or a female end
from Nederland |
0 0

the picture showes a female end but on the car you need a male end - Dustin 3 years ago
add a comment

The picture is for illustration only. This will have the male end for the top.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $57.99
    KYB Logo