Community Q&A Question: trunk springs with rubber bumpers

Asking About: Mustang Trunk Springs with Rubber Bumpers (99-04)


trunk springs with rubber bumpers

will these fit 2006 mustang
from sebastian |
0 0

Not an expert so cannot guarantee this but in looking at Ford Parts, the call out in the diagrams for the trunk both reference part 43128. Except the newer one has a in front of it. The descriptions are slightly different. The one for the 2006 says it is adjustable. And the prices are different between the two. I have a 1999 that I used them on.
from Woodstock |
0 0

Special character was edited out when I posted. There was a Less Than symbol in front of the newer part description < - Matthew 3 years ago
add a comment

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $34.99
    Ford Logo