Community Q&A Question: Heater tube nipple

Asking About: Mustang Heater Tube Nipple (99-04)


Heater tube nipple

Is this the part that goes into the back of the intake manifold and connects to the short rubber hose that goes into the fire wall on the passengers side?
from Lowell |
0 0

This is the nipple located underneath the intake behind the water pump. This is what connects the heater tube to the water pump.
from waco |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $19.99