Community Q&A Question: What kind of exhaust clamp?

Asking About: Mustang Pypes Over Axle Pipes - 2.5" (05-10)


What kind of exhaust clamp?

What type of exhaust clamp would I need to attach this to my stock H-pipe? Butt-joint or lap-joint? I have resonators between my OEM over axle pipes and stock H-pipe and would like to get rid of the resonators by getting new over axle pipes. Thanks!
from San Jose |
0 0

You could re-use the factory butt-joint clamp.
from Hewitt |
0 0

Thank you Jonathan. Even though I no longer have the factory clamps I now know I need butt-joint clamps. - Minh 3 years ago
add a comment

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $149.99
    Pypes Logo