Community Q&A Question: what will I need?

Asking About: Mustang Black Convertible Top Kit w/ Defrost (01-04)


what will I need?

I have a 2000 Mustang GT with a factory electric convertible top, it's leaking it multiple spot where the molding is and it is also leaking where the rear window and top line up.

What exactly should I purchase to fix my issue? I need to replace the exterior also since it has a tiny rip and looks faded.
from Worth |
0 0

This top kit should fix you up.
from Hewitt |
0 0

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $424.99
    Electron Top Logo