Community Q&A Question: QuadShocks

Asking About: Mustang Deep Dish SC Wheel - 17X10 Chrome (79-93)



I would like to remove my quad shocks so I can put these on the rear of my 1991 GT. Is there a control arm kit I can get to eliminate the quadshocks and not get wheel hop?
from Billings |
0 0

Accepted Answer
Any of the tubular or boxed control arms we offer will take care of the wheel hop issue for you so that you can eliminate the quad shocks. Our most popular setup is our SVE control arm set, part number SVE-5649AT.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $184.99
    SVE Logo