Community Q&A Question: Air fliter

Asking About: Mustang Ford Performance Calibration w/ High Flow Air Filter (11-14)


Air fliter

I am looking for just the air filter by K/N and Ford racing part # M-9601-MGT, Already have a Ford racing calibration unit ???
from oceanside |
0 0

Accepted Answer
Part number KN-332431 will be the equivalent to this filter.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $354.99
    Ford Performance Logo