Powered by Mustang Enthusiasts - Call Now (866) 507-3786

Community Q&A Question: Full armrest?

Asking About: Mustang Console Arm Rest Pad Black (79-86)


Full armrest?

Does this include the plastic inside that screws onto the center console? Or is it just the foam top?
from Lakeland |

The plastic insert is included.
from Frenchville |

I apologize Trevor but the response on this is incorrect. the plastic piece you are referring to is not included. This is strictly the foam top.
from Hewitt |

This post is closed.
Please call 1-866-507-3786 if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Question About