Community Q&A Question: Cam and valve springs

Asking About: Mustang Edelbrock Performer 170cc Cylinder Heads - 2.02/1.60 Valves - 60cc Chamber (79-95) 5.0/5.8


Cam and valve springs

I just purchased these heads would the work with the e 303 cam and performer 2 intake? Also I got the valves with them but I need the springs and the 1.6 rocker where would be a good place to get them?
from Milan |
0 0

They will work with the performer and performer rpm intake and E303 cam. If your car is 1986, be sure to check PTV (piston to valve) clearance. I used Scorpion Racing pedestal mount rockers, 1.6.1 ratio. LMR offers some rockers I believe. Paired with a 600 or 670 cfm carb and good headers with free flowing exhaust, you'll have a great combination. LMR, Summit Racing, Jegs are some other sources for springs and rockers.
from Lake Stevens |
0 0

I'm running the performer 2 intake with 30lb injectors and 70mm throttle body - Spencer 3 years ago
add a comment

Answer This Question

Question About