Community Q&A Question: sve tubular lower control arms

Asking About: Mustang SVE Tubular Rear Upper & Lower Control Arm Kit - Red (79-04)


sve tubular lower control arms

Where can I get replacement bushings for these control arms?
from Haughton |
0 0

Accepted Answer
We carry the replacement bushings under part # SVE-5649BSK. They run $24.99 for the set and they will be listed online soon. Until then, you can call in to one of our customer care reps and they will get you squared away.
from Hewitt |
0 0

Answer This Question