Community Q&A Question: Upper axle to upper control arm bushings

Asking About: Mustang BBK Rear Upper And Lower Control Arm Kit (79-98)


Upper axle to upper control arm bushings

This set didn't come with upper control arm to upper axle bushing. I would like to stay with the same brand and type of bushing. What part number do I need? Thanks.
from Cibolo |
0 0

If those are in need of replacement, Ford Racing offers a rubber option similar to factory, part number M4050B. You can also upgrade to urethane with part number PT-6309BL. This part number will be the closest to the style bushings BBK provides in their control arms.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $299.99
    BBK Logo