Community Q&A Question: the part

Asking About: Mustang Heater Tube Nipple (99-04)


the part

What is the piece that goes into the back of the manifold, that connects to the firewall via hose , like joe r. From lowell asked about.
from Shelbyville |
0 0

What they are referring to is the heater tube assembly. That would be part number LRS-18402A.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $19.99