Community Q&A Question: Voltage regulator,

Asking About: Mustang Slosh Module (90-93)


Voltage regulator,

Can you show us or explain where this is at exactly? Or does this product come with instructions on how to repair it?
from Victoria |
0 0

There are no instructions, but it is not difficult to do. You will need to remove the cluster from the car, and this is located on the backside on the bottom corner. You can simply pull the old one out, and slide the new one into place.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $159.99
    Ford Logo