Community Q&A Question: screws?

Asking About: Mustang Convertible J-Hook & Dowel Pin Receptacle Kit (83-93)



Where can I get a replacement bc one went missing..oops.
from Guthrie |
0 0

Accepted Answer
These just use a standard phillips head screw. You can take the one you still have to your local hardware store and easily match it up.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $19.99
    5.0 Resto Logo