Powered by Mustang Enthusiasts - Call Now (866) 507-3786

Community Q&A Question: Location

Asking About: Mustang Hatch Bumpers (90-93)



I have an 88 hatchback. From the description it appears this was a standard part for 91 and older models. I would like to use them on my car but I am not clear on where they go. Do you know the exact location for this part on the hatch?
from Stoneham |

Accepted Answer
If you look on the bottom side of your hatch, if these are gone and missing, you should see 2 round holes. These have a nipple that simply presses into those holes.
from Hewitt |

This post is closed.
Please call 1-866-507-3786 if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Question About

  • $13.99
    5.0 Resto Logo