Powered by Mustang Enthusiasts - Call Now (866) 507-3786

Community Q&A Question: Replacement

Asking About: Mustang Shifter Handle Bushings 2 Pc Stainless (79-04)



Will these replace (https://lmr.com/item/LRS-7453A/84-04-Mustang-T5-T45-Shifter-Dampener-Bushing) the shifter damper bushings or will be for some other bushing in the shifter?
from Richmond |

No, your link is referring to the shifter dampner bushings. These are the shifter handle bushings.
from Lorena |
LMR.com Staff Member Post!

This post is closed.
Please call 1-866-507-3786 if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Question About