Community Q&A Question: motorcraft's 180 degree thermostat

Asking About: Mustang Motorcraft 180 Degree Thermostat (79-95)


motorcraft's 180 degree thermostat

Does this thermostat comes with rubber gasket (o-ring size like, that fits thermostat like a glove), or is it sold separetaly?
from North Miami |
0 0

That particular thermostat does not use a rubber O-ring style gasket but the LRS-8255 paper gasket which must bu purchased separately.
from Hewitt |
0 0

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $16.99
    Motorcraft Logo