Community Q&A Question: Pillar?

Asking About: Mustang Convertible & T-Top Front Run Channel Weatherstrip (87-88)



Is this the piece that runs along the pillar and meets up with the regular door to body strip?
from St adolphe |
0 0

No.. this goes on the front of the door. The piece that you are describing sounds like a pillar post.

I hope that helps.
from TROY |
1 0 Staff Member Post!

Ah ok! Wondered if the pillar piece applied to the t-top as it's similar in structure, just wasn't sure as there was no mention of t-top in the listings for the pillar piece. Thanks for the reply!! - Jason 4 years ago
add a comment

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $129.99
    5.0 Resto Logo