Community Q&A Question: Suspension Mods needed?

Asking About: Mustang Maximum Motorsports Tubular K Member (96-04)


Suspension Mods needed?

Do I have to run coilovers with this k member?
from Sullivan |
0 0

Accepted Answer
Yes, a coil over kit, caster/camber plates with a spherical bearing (like the ones from Maximum), MM rack bushings, and tubular control arms are required for the k-member. Also, if your car is a 4V, you will need an oil filter relocation kit.
from Hewitt |
0 0

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $669.00
    Maximum Motorsports Logo