Community Q&A Question: 351 Windsor Applications

Asking About: Mustang 351w Short Block Accepts Roller Cam (79-95) 5.8L


351 Windsor Applications

Will motor drop into a Ford Bronco w/a C6 transmission?
from Ridgefield |
0 0

If your bronco was originally equipped with a 351 that yes this will be a direct replacement for your existing engine. You would just transfer your oil pan, timing cover, heads intake, etc over to this engine. If your bronco had a 302 and you want to put a 351 in it, you would need to source all the the 351 specific pans, covers, motor mounts etc. to retro-fit it into your truck.
from hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About