Community Q&A Question: What else will I need

Asking About: Mustang GT Front Bumper Cover (10-12)


What else will I need

What else will I need to complete this to change the front of mh 2012 V6 out
from Canton |

Accepted Answer
You will need to also get an upper and lower grille, upper grille surround (unless you get a saleen grille, then it's not needed), chin spoiler, and fog lights depending on what grille you go with. If you go with fog lights and your car currently does not have any, you will also need to purchase a headlight switch with the fog light option for them to function. If your car does have fogs, the bulb is different, so you would need to cut and splice the correct connector for an H10 bulb. Your side markers will also fit this bumper so they can be reused. A couple of the braces are also different but I have heard of people installing them without swapping those.
from Hewitt | Staff Member Post!

This product is no longer available.
Please call 1-866-507-3786 if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Question About

  • Mustang GT Front Bumper Cover (10-12)
    GT Front Bumper Cover (10-12)
    This item is no longer available.