Powered by Mustang Enthusiasts - Call Now (866) 507-3786

Community Q&A Question: Front Air Deflector front mounting

Asking About: Mustang Front Air Deflector Underbody Panel (05-09)


Front Air Deflector front mounting

I have a 2008 Shelby GT Mustang. speaking with Shelby America, i am told that the Mustang GT / CS (California Special) has the same front splitter, Air deflector assembly.
My car has a broken/ cracked front air deflector, and the front mounting peice that attaches to the front splitter is also broken. Do you have a part number that is available for this?
The front mounting peice attaches at the front wheel wells and fits behind the front splitter, attached with the plastic push pins. It is what the front of the air deflector is mounted to.
from Simpsonville |
0 0

The Ford Parts Catalog shows that this underbody air deflector fits all GTs, including the GT/CS and the Shelby GT. For the front lower portion of the valance/deflector, take a look at part # LRS-17947BK.
from Hewitt |

Question About