Powered by Mustang Enthusiasts - Call Now (866) 507-3786

Community Q&A Question: heads

Asking About: Mustang Twisted Wedge 170 Cylinder Heads w/ Upgraded Valve Springs - 61cc Chamber (79-95) 5.0/5.8



Which head gaskets will fit these heads ? And which push rods will fit and rocker arms are good for these heads ? Thanx
from Hayward |
0 0

Rene, Those heads can be used with the Ford Racing production head gaskets (M6051B51). These heads require stud mounted rocker arms such as TFS-51400510. You should be able to use stock length hardened pushrods but I would recommend checking the pushrod length before selecting pushrods.
from Hewitt |

Question About