Powered by Mustang Enthusiasts - Call Now (866) 507-3786

Community Q&A Question: Fog light

Asking About: Mustang California Special Fog Light (10-14)


Fog light

What kind/size of bulb is in this fog light? I have this lower valence and I want to know if I can get a yellow bulb like a true fog light and it would also look cool. I don't think yellow tint will adhere to the hemisphere shape of the lens.
from North Oaks |
0 0

Accepted Answer
The bulb size required for these is an H11 bulb. If you are looking for a yellow halogen style bulb, most of your local auto parts stores will carry yellow H11 bulbs that will drop right in.
from Hewitt |
LMR.com Staff Member Post!

Question About