Community Q&A Question: MAP or BAP sensor

Asking About: Mustang Standard Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor (86-88) 5.0


MAP or BAP sensor

I have a 1989 Mustang LX 5.0. My sensor needs replacing, but I do not know which sensor to buy. MAP or BAP. I've looked on several mustang forums and they said the parts or the same. My question is, "Which one do I need for my car?"
from Plaucheville |
1 0

I also have an Edelbrock Performer Intake installed on the car. - Shawn 3 years ago
add a comment

Your 89 uses the BAP sensor.
from TROY |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question