Community Q&A Question: roller rockers on a 306 build..

Asking About: Mustang 1.7 Ratio Pedestal Mount Roller Rocker Arms For Small Block Ford (79-95)


roller rockers on a 306 build..

we took 1968 hi-po heads and got them machined... anyways we have a roller cam and are not sure which rocker arms would work properly... the stock heads had the roller rocker channel kit we just aren't sure exactly where to go now as the rest of the motor is done.
from salmon arm |
0 0

Accepted Answer
Travis, if you are using 1960's 289-302 heads and are converting to screw in studs you will need stud mounted roller rockers such as TFS-51400510.
from Hewitt |
0 0

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $189.99