Community Q&A Question: 347 Stroker Question #2

Asking About: Mustang Scat 347 Forged Rotating Assembly - Flat Top Pistons, H Beam Rods (79-95)


347 Stroker Question #2

I am referring to the question answer about named 347 stroker what would need to be done to do the retro-fit conversion?
from St.Louis |
0 0

answered above*** - Ted 3 years ago
add a comment

I think you are referring to the retro-fit roller lifter kit that I mentioned in the above post correct? If so, the retro roller conversion is a kit that is available through comp cams "other cam companies should also have equivalent kits" that has a reduced base circle camshaft and a set of link bar style retrofit lifters that are specifically designed to work in a non roller block.
from hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $1,989.99
    Scat Enterprises Logo