Community Q&A Question: Do i need to change my computer?

Asking About: Mustang Pro-M Mass Air MAF Conversion Wiring Harness (86-88) 5.0


Do i need to change my computer?

I want to know if i have to change the car computer to have this conversion on my 88 mustang lx with a map sensor?
from Rosemere |
0 0

Yes. A mass air conversion on your 88 will require an 89-93 mass air computer along with a mass air meter. You'll also have to change your cold air intake if yours won't accomodate the meter.
from hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $49.99
    Pro-M Logo