Community Q&A Question: Handling pack for T-Top car?

Asking About: Mustang Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit (83-93) 5.0L Convertible


Handling pack for T-Top car?

I have a 1987 Mustang GT with T-top's. I plan on road racing/ auto crossing the car. Should I go with this kit for a convertible or for the coupe?
from Painesville |
1 0

You would need the Coupe/hatchback kit.
from Lorena |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $1,053.45
    Eibach Logo