Community Q&A Question: b303 cam

Asking About: Mustang Ford Performance B303 Camshaft Hydraulic Roller, B Cam (85-95) 5.0L/5.8L


b303 cam

is this cam 50 state legal? do i need to upgrade the valve springs?
from La Crescenta |
0 0

As far as being 50 state legal, you will need to check with your local inspection station and applicable laws before purchasing. And yes, you will need to upgrade the valve springs when doing the cam swap.
from Waco |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About

  • $199.99
    Ford Performance Logo