Community Q&A Question: Bushings

Asking About: Mustang SVE Tubular Rear Upper & Lower Control Arm Kit - Red (79-04)



Hi do yall sell the bushings kit for the rear upper and lower control arms ? and can the bushings be replace or do i have to buy the whole set up?
from Hallandale Beach |
0 0

We do offer a replacement bushing kit, part number SVE-5649BSK. These are a 2 piece design bushing, so you can replace them. No need to buy a whole new set of control arms.
from Hewitt |
0 0 Staff Member Post!

Answer This Question

Question About