John Atkins - 1984 Mercury Capri
This was my first new car purchase back in June of 1984. It has 232,000 miles on it with the original 5.0 H.O. engine going strong and it is still my daily driver. I discovered LMR back in 2013 and in addition to replacing countless OEM brackets, hoses, electrical parts, decals, etc. I have installed the following major parts:
1. 7.5 inch 3.73 Yukon Ring and Pinion Gear Set
2. Ford Racing T5 Transmission M-7003-Z with SVE short throw shifter
3. Ram HDX Clutch kit with 5.0 Resto Flywheel
4. Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
5. HOLLEY 4160 SERIES 600 Carb
6. Dual Exhaust Conversion Kit w/ X-Pipe, BBK headers, and Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System.