Robert Bieber - 1990 Ford Mustang Convertible GT
Completely restored 1990 Mustang GT Convertible. Everything works in this car. Absolutely no leaks of any kind. You could eat off the motor and the interior. Every nut, bolt, screw, pop rivet, seal, weather strip, gaskets etc...has been replaced. A/C/ and heat work. Even the cruise control works. Body may show 221k miles but everything else is fresh. It is not a show car but a very nice driver. This is a rare color combination car. According to build data there were only 332 of these built in GT convertible form. Car does have custom Flowmaster mini cats. I cut the old H- pipe and put these in it's place.
* Fresh factory color code 2 tone single stage paint. First re- paint it ever had. Everything gapped correctly. Car was stripped bare and done right no tape lines so paint won't crack -door/ trunk/ hood jams, under hood and under trunk were all painted. All trim and accessories painted gloss black, and car was seam sealed. Ford oem front and rear bumpers.
* Brand new top w/ rear glass, new foam pads, new well liner, new cables, new passenger ram.
* ALL weather-stripping, retainer seals replaced, outer door belt weather stripping, door molding, door handles, door locks, door lock actuators, striker bushings, hinge pins/ bushings, tension spring and roller, trunk weather strip, trunk lock, front and rear Ford emblems.
* Floors and trunk are sprayed with a sound deadening material for a quieter ride. Brand new jute backed black carpeting, new floor matts, and trunk matt. New mustang logo scuff plates.
* Custom re-upholstered seats covered in high quality grey vinyl and black tweed centers, bottom of seats are jute covered to protect foam and re-strapped for extra support. Doors are factory rebuilt with custom embossed MUSTANG logo on the bottom and tweed inserts. New vinyl and backing. New switch covers. Added sound deadener and new moisture barrier. New speaker grills, new arm rest pads, new switch plates and door handle bezels along with custom billet door lock knobs.
* Dash harness has been re- wrapped in factory tape. All broken connectors have been replaced. New ignition switch. Dash frame was sanded down and painted black no ugly rust. New anniversary pony. Dash was re-dyed factory correct color for a fresh look.
* Rebuilt 5.0 stock heads, stock cam new freeze plugs, plugs, Ford harmonic balancer, Ford 9MM wires, cap/ rotor, 02 sensors, new o2 harness, new positive and negative battery cables, reman power steering pump, all 3 new power steering lines, reman starter, reman alternator, new thermostat, new aluminum radiator, new fan, new fan clutch, blue high miller hoses with heater core flow reducer, newer heater core. New prothane motor mounts. Cobra intake, fender cold air intake, new fuel filter, MAC shorty equal length headers all 2.5" exhaust including flowmaster min cats, into 44 series mufflers.
* This is a 5sp conversion but done correctly meaning tunnel extension was cut out of donor car and plug welded, seam sealed like factory then covered with sound deadening material like factory, brand new trans harness, new reverse harness, new speed sensor, new speedo cable and gear, new clutch cable, quadrant and fire wall adjuster, new Teflon rear main seal, new pilot bearing, ram hd clutch, steel flywheel, Prothane trans mount, new cross member bushings and custom 3.5" aluminum greasable driveshaft. New upper and lower shift boots. Short throw shifter with re usable silicone gasket and white hurst shifter ball for that old school look.
* Moog ball joints, Moog outer tie rods, new bushings throughout, new sway bar links.
* LED lighting throughout- Front turn signals, marker lamps, under hood light, rear turn signals, reverse lamps, trunk light, third brake lamps, map lighting and glove box, electronic turn signal and hazard relays. Headlights are ultra clear lenses with smoked background. Rear LX lights.
* New BFG Sport Comp2 245/40/17 on 17X9 up front and New BFG Sport Comp2 275/40/17 on 17X10 rears.