Brandon Sawyer - 1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
I've wanted a Mustang since I was 14 or 15 years old, but the way the cards fell I ended up with an import up until I finished up w/college. Once I got myself established, got married, bought a house, and had my own play money to spend, I decided to take the plunge.
In May of '09 I picked up a 1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra w/83k miles.
The mod list is pretty modest at the moment, spent the bulk of the first year I've owned it getting it cleaned up and replacing some worn OEM parts. So far, here she is:
- Magnaflow Exhaust (semi-polished)
- SLP Catted X-pipe
- BBK CAI (powdercoated silver)
- PA Racing K-Member
- MM Oil Filter Relocation
- 01 Rear Bumper w/Cobra SS inserts
- Spoiler delete & holes patched (done after pics)
- MGW Short Shifter w/composite knob
- Redline Products shifter & e-brake boots
- 8-in. shorty antenna
- Redline Tuning Hood Struts
- OEM Bullitt Pedals
I'm probably done modding for the year, but future plans include more suspension work, SCT Tuner, getting the front bumper repainted, powdercoat the valve covers, some mild brake upgrades, and a set of FR500 wheels. Definitely want to get to the track as well and also put her on the dyno.