Anderson Ford N21 Camshaft
Increase horsepower, torque, and sound in your 1987-1993 Mustang 5.0L with this Anderson Ford N21 camshaft! Anderson Ford has produced powerful SBF camshafts, with great results, for many years. They are the trusted name in Fox Body camshaft performance. The N21 camshaft was designed by Anderson Ford to be used with factory OEM pistons, while still utilizing 1.7 roller rockers. The camshaft works with bolt-down roller rockers and will require 0.040" longer pushrods for proper installation. Producing power in the RPM range of 2,600-6,200, this cam is great for enthusiasts looking for mid to high-range power! Anderson's N21 camshaft produces the lumpy idle every Fox owner desires! This cam has good drivability, down to 2,100RPM. The N21 camshaft is best used with GT-40 heads but works very well with Trickflow or Edelbrock's heads. A minimum of 24lb fuel injectors and a 75mm mass air is needed. 3.73 or 4.30 gears bring the best of the camshaft out. Works best with 89-93 EEC, and automatic transmissions will need a 2,800-3,000 RPM stall converter.
- The N21 cam specs are the same as the N41 but designed to be used with 1.7 roller rockers.
Fits the following cylinder heads with stock OEM pistons from 87-95 5.0L
- AFR-1399 Air Flow Research Renegade 165cc with 1.9 valves
- TFS-51410002-M61 TrickFlow 170cc Twisted Wedge with 2.02 valves
- TrickFlow 170cc 11R with 2.02 valves
- ED-60225 Edelbrock Performer RPM 170cc with 1.9 valve
- GT40 Iron with stock size valves
- GT40 3 Bar Iron with stock size valves
- OEM E7 Iron with stock size valves
Fits 1987-1993 Mustang 5.0 using 1.7 roller rockers
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
LMR recommends upgrading the valve springs with any aftermarket camshafts.
Valve Spring Upgrade
All small block Ford camshafts do not come with a camshaft dowel pin
Anderson Ford Motorsports Warranty - Click Here