State-of-the-art gauges with superior accuracy.
- Includes 8 ft. tubing or wiring harness.
- LED digital display.
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- Auto-Dimming gauge brightness feature
- Includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor
- Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio
- User programmable range
- Peak recall/memory
- 10:1 to 20:1 AFR Range for Gasoline Applications
- Adjustable for Alternate Fuel Types (Ethanol, Methanol, Propane, CNG)
- 6:1 to 18:1 AFR Range for Alternate Fuel Types
- User Programmable Warning Function
- This product has no provision for dial illumination/backlighting.
Air-Fuel Ratio (AFR)
Air-fuel ratio is the mass ratio of air to fuel present during combustion. When all the fuel is combined with all the free oxygen in the combustion chamber the mixture is chemically balanced and this air to fuel ratio (AFR) is called the stoichiometric mixture (often abbreviated to stoich). AFR is an important measure for anti-pollution and performance tuning considerations.
Autometer - Power, Precision, Passion
Auto Meter is, undoubtedly, the leader in Mustang and Ford Lightning gauge technology. Auto Meter makes a gauge to suit any need and every style from original classics to purpose built race cars and everything in between.
Auto Meter gauges are the first choice of many top professional Drag Race, Circle Track and Off-Road race teams. But you don't have to be racing and competing to use or need an Auto Meter gauge.
Auto Meter has a gauge that can be found in everything from your neighbors truck to the hot rod around the corner to forty-eight foot Donzi off-shore boats pounding the coast.
Auto Meter has over 25 styles of gauges to choose from with electrical or mechanical operation, short or full sweep dial faces and even some digital display gauges like Autometer's Sport-Comp, Auto Meter Pro-Comp, Auto Meter Cobalt, Auto Meter Ultra-Lite, and Auto Meter Lunar gauges. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for Autometer oil pressure gauges, fuel pressure gauges, wideband gauges, air to fuel gauges, boost gauges, voltage gauges, and water temperature gauges.
I came across this 1993 coupe in the trailer park across town. She lived her life as a Ricky Bobby special . I took it down to nothing . Replacing almost everything . She now breaths with a 347 stroke...