- Increased Power
- Clears Factory Hood & Strut Brace
- Great For Nitrous/Forced Induction
- Black Cast Aluminum Construction
- Emissions Provisions
- Nitrous Bosses
- 1,500-7,500 RPM Range
What's in the Box
- (1) Victor II Intake
- Installation Hardware
Mustang Edelbrock Victor II Coyote Intake Manifold
The wait is over for Edelbrock's Victor II Coyote intake manifold! This intake fits all 2011-2022 Mustang 5.0 engines and is low enough to clear the factory hood! Edelbrock designed this intake with long, tapered, crossover runners and a large plenum for maximum flow and power. Their testing has shown an improvement of 27ft/lbs of torque over the Boss 302 manifold, and 16hp over the factory manifold. The Victor II intake makes great power from 1,500 RPM to 7,500 RPM for high revving performance. The cast aluminum construction makes this intake perfect for nitrous and forced induction applications.
Edelbrock's reputation has always been high-quality engine parts that make a significant impact. The Victor II manifold retains all previsions to keep emissions equipment as well as reuse your factory fuel rails. Nitrous bosses are built-in for the easy installation of direct port systems. The lower overall design allows the intake to fit under your factory hood and most strut braces. This cast aluminum intake is finished off in a black powder-coat finish and Victor II intake plaque! Manifold height: A-7.92", B-8.02", Port exit dimensions: 2.24" x 1.30". This manifold comes in at a lightweight 23.87 pounds!
- A custom computer tune is required for installation.
- The factory 80mm throttle body will work, but a 90mm throttle body is recommended.
- This intake accepts either 2011-14 style or 2015-16 style intake gaskets seals any other will not work.
- Your Factory S550 strut tower brace will NOT fit and we recommend drop motor mounts to help alleviate hood to intake manifold clearance. Click Here for Drop Motor Mount Options
- Fits 2011-2022 Mustang 5.0
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
Edelbrock, LLC Limited Warranty - Click Here