Eliminates the Need for External Float Level Adjustment
High Volume Fuel Delivery
Show Quality Bright Finish
Power Valve Blowout Protection
Single Feed Fuel Inlet
What's in the Box
(1) Carburetor Assembly
Holley 4160 Series 4 Barrel Carburetor
The Holley 4160 Series 4 barrel carburetor is the perfect addition to top off your Mustang's carbureted engine! Vacuum secondary helps heavier vehicles with automatic transmission performance, street gearing, and engines built for low-end horsepower. This Holley 4160 carb includes an electric choke which is designed to supply a rich fuel mixture to the engine for cold starts and drive-away conditions and the screw-in air bleeds offer precision tuning capabilities. It also comes with all necessary vacuum ports for easy street vehicle installation.
Features on this Holley 4 barrel carb Include:
- Non-adjustable Vacuum secondaries allow use on wide variety of vehicles
- Electric choke for easy warm up
- Single feed fuel inlet
- Calibrated for excellent street performance
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles. Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- “Next Gen” needle & seat design eliminates the need for external float level adjustment
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
See what our customers have to say about this product! Check out customer reviews.
For over 100 years Holley has been proven to be an industry leader by providing Mustang enthusiasts and racers with the high performance carburetors , intake manifolds, cylinder heads, and other quality performance components needed for today's competition. Holley's performance Mustang parts are perfect for any daily driven or high horsepower race car.