Hawk Performance Brake Pads
- Increased Stopping Power
- Extremely quiet
- Ultra Low Dust
- Perfect Replacement For Daily Driven Mustangs
- Ceramic Compound
- Prolongs Rotor Life
- Extended Pad Life
- Stable Friction Output
What's in the Box
- (1) Set Front Ceramic Compound Pads
Adding better braking performance and longer pad life for your 2015-2022 Mustang V6 or Base Ecoboost is the perfect job for Hawk Performance Ceramic Compound brake pads. Designed for daily driven vehicles, Hawk has made these pads to endure the punishment of bumper to bumper traffic or the smooth cruising of highway driving. Pick a set up today and immediately feel the difference. Ceramic Compound
Hawk understood the demands of today’s ceramic brake pad users, and specifically formulated their ceramic composite material to meet the ultra-low dust, low noise performance of OE ceramic pads. The advantage of this performance ceramic compound is that they don’t sacrifice stopping power in order to achieve the traditional ceramic pad attributes. Additionally, this ceramic product provides a linear friction profile which allows your ABS system to operate more effectively. This Hawk Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. With hawk's Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad. Fitment Note
- Will NOT fit Performance Pack EcoBoost, GT, GT350 or GT350R Models Application
- Fits 2015-2022 Mustang Ecoboost and V6
Important Installation Instructions
All brake pads require a burnishing or bedding-in procedure in order to achieve optimal performance and durability. Follow the steps bellow to properly bed your new brake pads.
Bed-in / Burnishing Instructions:
1. After installing new brake pads, make 6-to-10 stops from approximately 30-35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2-to-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 MPH.
3. Do NOT drag your brake pedal!
4. Allow at least 15 minutes for the brake system to cool down.
5. After Step 4 is completed, your new brake pads are ready for use.
Hawk Performance Warranty - Click Here