Mustang Motorcraft Long Life Serpentine Belt
Motorcraft Serpentine Drive Belts are designed and built to meet the demands of today's high performance Mustang engines and belt-driven accessories. They are engineered to strict construction standards that provide long life operation.
WILL NOT FIT COBRA
An improperly functioning Mustang serpentine belt can cause premature accessory failure and should be inspected for any signs of cracking or uneven wear regularly.
Replacement recommended every 20,000 miles.
Mustang Serpentine Belt Replacement Guide:
Warning: Shut off engine before checking or replacing belt!
1. Loosen adjustment and pivot bolts on accessories as required and remove the old belt.
2. Install the new Motorcraft serpentine belt, assuring that the belt makes proper contact with the pulley grooves.
3. Tighten adjustment and pivot bolts and verify your new Motorcraft serpentine belt tension meets the specs required for your Mustang.
4. Run engine ten minutes for proper seating and operation of new belt.
5. Shut off engine and verify tension is still within the recommended specs for your Mustang.
Ask for Motorcraft Quality Parts form Ford Motor Company!
Fits: 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L w/ Factory Air Conditioning Does NOT fit 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra
Ford Motor Company Genuine Parts, Motorcraft® Parts and Ford and Motorcraft Remanufactured Parts are all excellent choices when it comes to performance, longevity and value for your Mustang or SVT Lightning. And they’re all backed by a Ford Motor Company limited parts warranty*, so you know their parts you use are going to perform like they should. Put the same parts on your Lighting & Mustang that came from the factory! Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for Motorcraft oil, oil filters, friction modifier, spark plugs, and many other replacement maintenance items!
This is my 1986 Mustang convertible. It is my daily driver and I drive it everywhere, it has a 3.8 v6 with a c5 transmission and I know of very few of these cars that have been rebuilt. I got the car ...