Mustang Boosted Emblem
- GT350 Styling w/ Turbo Design
- Sleek, Glossy Appearance
- Secures w/ 3M Extreme Duty Tape Or Studs
- White w/ Black Turbo Finish
- Nickel Coated Alloy Construction
- Enamel Fill Paint
- 3.5"x2" Dimensions
What's in the Box
- (1) Boosted Turbo Emblem
- (2) Grille Mounting Studs & Nuts
- (1) Grille Mounting Backing Plate
- (1) Decklid Mounting Double-Sided Adhesive
- Installation Instructions
Give your 2015-2023 Mustang a bit of GT350 styling with this boosted emblem! The front and rear emblems on Shelby GT350's have a divided upper and lower section with a logo on top, and text on the bottom. This layout provides a cleaner appearance compared to other S550 emblems. Now you can add that clean, sleek appearance to your Mustang with this boosted emblem! Designed to mount securely to your grille or rear decklid, this boosted emblem is sure to transform the look of your S550.
High Quality Construction
Designed and manufactured by MF Auto Designs, this boosted emblem is built with superior quality in mind. From the moment you hold the emblem in your hand, you'll realize this is no ordinary ABS emblem like other emblems on the market. Constructed with 3.5"x2" Nickel coated alloy, this emblem is durable and built to last. The heavy-duty metal can be secured to your grille or rear decklid by utilizing the included mounting studs, nuts, and backing plate or the double-sided adhesive tape which provides a bond that won't fail! Testing has shown this emblem is only at 25% of the tape's holding capacity.
Boosted Emblem Colors
MF Auto utilizes enamel fill paint that provides a high gloss finish that lasts. The upper section of the emblem has a white background with black turbo, while the lower section has a black background with white boosted text. This color combination is sure to look great on any color S550! While this paint is close to factory colors, it is not Ford paint and not guaranteed to be an exact match.
- This emblem can be installed on either the front grille or the rear decklid.
- If you are installing this emblem on your front grille, use the provided mounting studs, nuts, and backing plate.
- If you are installing this emblem on your rear decklid, use the double-sided adhesive tape.
- Mounting studs are roughly 1-1/4" center of the stud to center of the stud. Depending on the design of the grille the emblem is being installed onto, drilling or modification to the grille may be required.
MF Auto Designs Limited Warranty - Click Here