Located between the transmission tail shaft and the crossmember, this mount plays a significant part in maintaining tail shaft angle. A failed mount can create vibration causing other components to fail, if your Mustang's transmission mount has failed don't ignore it, replace it now and save yourself some money in the long run!
- Will not fit 1996-1998 Ford Mustang 2V manual transmission cars.
- Will not fit 1979-1993 Ford Mustang 2.3 transmissions
- 79-85 Mustangs will need to purchase HDW-6068A as their factory nuts will not work.
- Fits 1979-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0 - All Transmissions
- Fits 1996-1998 Ford Mustang Cobra - T45 Transmissions
- Fits 1996-1998 Ford Mustang 3.8 - Auto & Manual
See what our customers have to say about this product! Check out customer reviews.
Great quality aftermarket replacement that is just as good as a factory part but much cheaper!!
Cody B. on
I recently had to replace my rear transmission mount because my stock driveshaft was so far out of balance that it caused the stock transmission mount to break. I have to admit that I was cautious to buy this aftermarket replacement part rather than buying the stock factory part but now that it is installed on my 1994 Cobra I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. This part is every bit as good of quality if not better than the stock factory part but it only costs a fraction of the price. If you were like me and weren't sure if you wanted to take a chance I would highly recommend that you do. I promise if you buy this you won't regret it. Such a great product at a great price.