SN95 & New Edge Rotors
- Big Upgrade Over Factory Rotors
- Budget Friendly
- High-Quality Construction
- Pre-Drilled & Slotted
- Additional Stopping Grip
- Quicker Cooling
What's in the Box
- (1) LH 10.5" Rear Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) RH 10.5" Rear Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
Looking to upgrade the brakeing performance on your 1994-2004 Mustang drilled & slotted rotors are a perfect budget-friendly option to go with. This kit will replace your worn out factory rear rotors with a new pair of drilled/slotted rotors. Drilled & slotted rotors decrease stopping distance over a standard brake rotor with less effort. These rotors are a direct replacement for factory rotors and work with factory GT/V6 calipers.
The drilled & slotted rotors improve braking performance by providing more bite with less heat. The slots improve brake pad bite, while the drilled holes dissipate heat. The combination of these two provide a vast improvement over the factory brake rotors.
Will not Fit Bullitt, Mach 1, or Cobra
Fits 1994-2004 Ford Mustangs
- Depending on the manufacturing process variances, the brake rotor's final finish may vary from the images shown above.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information