- Reduced Stopping Distance
- Provide Better Pad Bite
- Faster Heat Dissipation
- Durable G3000 Metallurgy Material
- Drilled/Slotted Design
- CNC Machined Surface
What's in the Box
- (1) RH 12.43" Front Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) LH 12.43" Front Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) RH 11.81" Rear Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) LH 11.81" Rear Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor Kit
Drastically reduce the stopping distance of your 2005-14 Mustang with drilled and slotted brake rotor kit! These S197 drilled/slotted rotors are perfect for street use or track use. Drilled & slotted rotors will decrease stopping distance over a standard brake rotor with less effort. These rotors are a direct replacement for the factory rotors. See application below.
Drilled & Slotted Design
The drilled and slotted rotors drastically reduce stopping distance compared to a standard brake rotor. The slots improve brake pad bite, while the drilled holes dissipate heat faster. The combination of these two provides a vast improvement over the factory brake rotors.
- 12.43" Rear
- Fits 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang (V6 & V6 Manual Transmission Performance Pack)
Depending on the variances in the manufacturing process, the final finish of the brake rotor may vary from the images shown above.
These rotors do not come coated from the factory and will need to be painted to prevent rust.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information