- Reduced Stopping Distance
- Provide Better Pad Bite
- Faster Heat Dissipation
- For Brembo Front Calipers
- Drilled/Slotted Design
- CNC Machined Surface
What's in the Box
- (1) RH 14" Front Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) LH 14" Front Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) RH 11.81" Rear Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- (1) LH 11.81" Rear Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor Kit
If you're running Brembo brakes on the front of your S197, then ensure your 2007-14 Mustang is stopping on a dime at all times with drilled and slotted brake rotor kit! This kit includes (2) front drilled/slotted rotors and (2) rear drilled/slotted rotors. These rotors are perfect for street use or track use. Drilled & slotted rotors will decrease stopping distance over a standard brake rotor with less effort. The front rotors are a direct replacement for the factory Brembo rotors. See application below.
Drilled & Slotted Design
The drilled and slotted rotors drastically reduce stopping distance compared to a standard brake rotor. The slots improve brake pad bite, while the drilled holes dissipate heat faster. The combination of these two provide a vast improvement over the factory brake rotors.
- 14" Rear
- Fits 2007-2012 Ford Mustang GT500
- Fits 2012-2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT Performance/Track Pack
Depending on the variances in the manufacturing process, the final finish of the brake rotor may vary from the images shown above.
These rotors do not come coated from the factory and will need to be painted to prevent rust.
StopTech Brakes Limited Warranty Information