* * * Must Use Stock 89-93 Mustang Mass-Air Computer! Harness is not Mustang Specific & is not a direct replacement for Mustang harnesses! Repeat, this harness will not replace a single harness on your Mustang. It is intended as a stand alone harness for street rod or engine swap applications. * *
Complete Harness from PCM to Injectors! Our technical support staff travels the country to dozens of various events and takes thousands of phone calls every year. One of the most common requests regarding the Electronic Fuel Injection Wiring Harness has come from Performance Enthusiasts requesting a cleaner appearing harness and a simpler method to make connections. YOUR VOICE HAS BEEN HEARD!
Ford Racing is committed to customer satisfaction and to meeting the demands and requests of its customers. We have tried to be as thorough as possible in developing a product which will provide you with the cleanest and simplest wiring harness on the market.
Some of the many features of the MultiPort EFI Wiring Harness include:
- Revised for simplified installation; Uses a single connector for all required connections
- Kit consists of a single harness with integral connections for injectors and O2 sensors
- Fully loomed, from PCM to all sensors and injectors, to save time on installation
- Typical installation takes less than 1 hour
- Direct fit on 1986-1993 302 H.O. engines
- Can be easily adapted to many other Ford V8 pushrod engines
- Requires PCM (not included) from 1989-1993 Mustang 5.0L H.O.
- Compatible with engines using both H.O. and non-H.O. firing orders
- Provisions for electric fan control output
- Kit includes compact fuse and relay box, "Check Engine" light, and all necessary grommets
I bought this about two months ago and finally got around to installing it. While it's not a direct replacement it does come with it's own fuse and relay box to put all the important electrical components in one area by the PCM. If you take your time and FOLLOW their instructions it will turn out real nice. I did have to add the pins to the 60 pin pcm connector for VSS and the EVAP canister purge solenoid. This harness is designed to be a "hot rod" EFI conversion harness but it's designed after the Mustang factory EFI harness so the connectors on the engine are all in the proper locations. If you have a non mass air car and you want to convert it but your factory harness is older this is the way to go, if you get the direct replacement harness it does not include the mass air wiring like this one and the O2 harness is integrated too and no more "salt and pepper shakers"! This harness is factory quality I'm a Ford master tech and this harness has the same quality we use on new cars. I work at the dealer and I bought this harness from LMR so that should tell you something about their prices.
Ford Performance - Mustang Ford Racing Parts
Ford Performance Parts is the leader in performance parts and accessories for Mustang and Ford Lightning.
LMR.com is proud to offer Ford Racing Performance Parts for your project. Ford Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products offered in the industry. Choose from suspension, exhaust, wheels, and other performance parts at LatemodelRestoration.com. If you want the best for your Mustang or SVT Ligtning, look no further than Ford Performance Parts!
I have been restoring my car for a long time. The engine is a 331 stroker afr 185 heads, trick flow r series intake, 1 3/4 in long tubes with flow master dumps. Sounds awesome and love it every ride. ...