Ford Racing Hurst Shifter
Developed for Ford Racing by Hurst! These Billet/Plus Shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw and are sturdily constructed for a more positive precise feel when shifting. Self-centering alignment improves 2nd to 3rd up-shift gear changes to reduce the chance of “missed shifts”. Patented adjustable bias spring loads on most models allow stick tension to be tailored to drivers preference. Dedicated applications assure a custom fit and eliminate any vehicle modifications for ease of installation.
- Knob and handle feature a 3/8"X16 thread pattern.
- CNC machined 6061 T-6 BILLET ALUMINUM base and stop collar
- Heat treated BILLET STEEL gear selector for ultimate strength
- Adjustable positive gear stops to help prevent internal transmission damage
- Stainless steel rotating pivot ensures smooth shifting and reduced wear
- Self-centering alignment for improved 2nd to 3rd upshift gear changes
- Patented adjustable bias spring load for ease of operation
- Exclusive oil control seal, on most models, to eliminate trans fluid loss and protect against contamination
- Fits 1983-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0L with T5 transmission
- Fits 1996-2001 Ford Mustang 4.6L with T45 transmission & TR code 6
- Fits 1983-1993 Ford Mustang 2.3L with T5 transmission
- Fits 1994-2004 Ford Mustang 3.8L with T5 transmission
Ford Performance - Mustang Ford Racing Parts
Ford Performance Parts is the leader in performance parts and accessories for Mustang and Ford Lightning.
LMR.com is proud to offer Ford Racing Performance Parts for your project. Ford Racing is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality products offered in the industry. Choose from suspension, exhaust, wheels, and other performance parts at LatemodelRestoration.com. If you want the best for your Mustang or SVT Ligtning, look no further than Ford Performance Parts!